Sending The Manual
1. Register Online
– A school teacher (or representative) must register account at https://contesthub.my
– During registration, teachers need to fill the form according to their school and person in charge information
2. Make Payment
– Once registration is made and contestant has been added by the school, an invoice is automatically generated.
– Payments can be made via online or manual payment.
– Online: Payment using ContestHub payment gateway. Instant approval by system.
– Manual Payment: Cheque, Money Order, Postal Order, CDM/Bank-in, Pesanan Sekolah/Kerajaan.
– For manual payments, please upload proof of payment when doing the payment at ContestHub
3. Receive Instructions & Passwords
– A Contest Manual will be emailed to the teacher a few days before the competition.
– A list of usernames and passwords will also be emailed.
4. Conduct Competition at School
– The school can conduct the competition at any time within the competition period (36 hours, from 10AM 21 April 2020 until 10PM 22 April 2020).
– The teacher will pass the username and password for the students to log into the online contest system.
– The student can choose to login to either the English or Malay version. Upon logging in, the student will be prompted to fill in their details
(name, class, etc).
– Once the students start, they have 45 minutes to answer 15 questions.
– If the school does not have enough computers to cater to all participants, the contest can be done in batches, as long as it is within the competition period.
5. Receive Results, Certificates, and Medals
– The competition results will be sent to the school.
– Students with the best results (top 10% in each category) will receive Certificates and Medals (Gold, Silver, or Bronze).
– All other students will receive a Certificate of Participation each.